CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy Anniversary to us!

Actually, our 11th anniversary was last Tuesday, November 4th (Election Day).

It was a GOOD anniversary, and Dave and I were stoked to play a little WoW and then watch the election returns. We squirted a tear or two together, listening to President Elect Obama's speech that night. But we had little money to do much more than go out to eat at our favorite local eatery then head home and hang out with the kids. A wonderful evening, in its own right.

But we agreed then that our real Anniversary gift to each other would be the World of Warcraft expansion pack, Wrath of the Lich King.

So, last night I schlepped over to the local game store, where a handful of chicks and about 100 guys were waiting for the magic hour (midnight)...when WotLK went on sale!

Some people were even dressed up, ya'll! I went with the uber-kewl "Dork" sweatshirt and jeans. ;-)

I haven't hit level 71 yet on Lucy, but I'm way ahead of Dave with quests completed. Not to mention I've explored more of the new content. :-)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated anniversary!

Do you have to be a gamer to get one of those DORK sweatshirts? Cause I'm thinking I ought to have one.

Paige said...

Yes, you absolutely DO have to be a gamer, S! :-)

But I'll tell you where I got mine, if you're interested...

P