CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Did I ever mention...

that gaming is HUGE in our house? ;-)

Shelby told me that Tori had been "a little off" after playing PS3 stuff the day before... Little Big Planet (our new favorite), Grand Theft Auto, and the Sims. Here's video of Tori, playing a WarHawk demo, with Shelby in full-throttle "irritation" mode. Shelby knew I was recording, Tori did not.

Turn DOWN the volume at the end, though...Loryn came into frame and was sooo cute asking me to find a YouTube video for her...but then screeched pretty loud right into the camera. Ah well...at least you get to hear her words! She's really progressed in her communication over the last year or so.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see 'ya blogging again and to see your cute and hilarious loved ones. ;-) T. had a blast watching Lolo in the video -- it cracked her up! She also wants to know how I got your kids on my computer.